Saturday 16 August 2014

French Capital Ships finished

Painting is done, these pictures where taken right before applying the final coat of varnish.




Now the "fun" part begins - identifying the ships and preparing the transparent bases using the label printer. And if I remember correctly there´s a large batch of light cruisers and destroyers waiting to be painted...  well... seeya in another 6 months or so...




Seriously, I don´t know how long until the next entry. I´m busy repainting my Taliban, preparing the British Army of the Rhine, will have to paint the next shipment of my own production miniatures soon enough and there´s still time to be spent on sculpting... all that is covered on my other blog (here) - so there´s probably be another gap between now and the next update. Unless the dreadnought fever strikes again ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment